Your Ad here ...



Product ...

Services ...

Other things ...

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
Friendship Quotes
A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!
-- Doug Larson
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
-- Harry S. Truman
There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
-- Benjamin Franklin
A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
-- Anonymous
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.
-- Albert Camus
Every murderer is probably somebody's old friend.
-- Agatha Christie
Win hearts, and you have hands and purses.
-- Lord Burleigh
Friendship is Love without his wings.
-- Lord Byron
It's much easier to turn a friendship into love, than love into friendship.
-- Proverb
1 Comments:

These quotes are really beautiful . You have such a nice collection of them.I author a Friendship Blog, do stop by sometime.

26 March 2007 at 03:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home